We are currently taking applications for the following positions,
Sarasota School of Arts and Sciences is a high performing public charter middle school located in downtown Sarasota since 1997. We provide a small, intimate environment of academic excellence and enrichment, utilizing community partnerships and traditional and innovative teaching methods.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, as well as outstanding working conditions with small class size. Qualifications for employment of teachers include:
- Bachelors, Masters + preferred
- Florida Certification or Statement of Eligibility
- Flexibility to work with different learning styles
- Ability to establish high expectations for academic success and behavior with the willingness, compassion and dedication to help all students achieve
- Good team player, positive attitude, sense of humor, and above all, must like children!
Additional job requirements are based on the position for which you are applying.
Completed cover letter, resume, and references should be sent to the school at:
Sarasota School of Arts and Sciences
717 Central Avenue
Sarasota, FL 34236
Attn: Carl Williams
Also may be faxed to 941-330-1835 or emailed to CarlWilliams@ssas.org
Sarasota School of Arts and Sciences is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any individual in any phase of employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability or any other legally protected status in accordance with local, state and federal laws.